Terms of Service
§ 1 Scope
The following general terms and conditions apply to all contracts concluded with Mr. Muhammed Burak Gönüllü for the purchase and delivery of goods via the web shop at the Internet address www.flamingo-juwelier.de. Mr. Muhammed Burak Gönüllü does not recognize deviating conditions of the customer, unless Mr. Muhammed Burak Gönüllü had expressly agreed to their validity.
§ 2 Prices and shipping costs
The prices stated in the web shop include the statutory VAT. A shipping fee of €5.99 applies to every order.
§ 3 Ordering process and conclusion of contract
- Only adults who have a residential address in Germany can order and we only ship goods to delivery addresses within Germany.
- The presentation of goods in the online shop does not constitute a binding application for the conclusion of a purchase contract. Rather, it is a non-binding invitation to order goods in the online shop.
- By clicking the button "Order now with obligation to pay" you submit a binding purchase offer (§ 145 BGB). Before you complete the ordering process, you will see a confirmation window with the details of your order. Here you can check and correct your entries again.
- After receipt of the purchase offer, you will receive an automatically generated e-mail in which we confirm that we have received your order (confirmation of receipt). This confirmation of receipt does not yet represent acceptance of your purchase offer. A contract is not yet concluded through the confirmation of receipt.
- A purchase contract for the goods is only concluded if we expressly declare our acceptance of the purchase offer or if we send the goods to you - without a prior express declaration of acceptance.
- We would like to point out that the order text is not saved by us and can no longer be called up after the order has been completed. The information from the ordering process will be sent to you again with the e-mail confirmation of your order. You can also print out your order data immediately after sending the order.
§ 4 Our contact details
Your contractual partner is:
Muhammad Burak Gonullu
Fritz shotgun ring 60
Telephone: +49 (0) 40 608 176 10
§ 5 payment options
Payment can be made either by:
Invoice in advance, Paypal, Klarna and much more.
- If you select the payment method in advance, we will give you our bank details in the declaration of acceptance. You then have to transfer the invoice amount to our account within 7 days.
§ 6 Delivery
The goods will be delivered to the delivery address you have specified. The delivery period within Germany is up to one week from the day on which we have received the invoice amount in the case of payment in advance, and in the case of PayPal payment up to one week from the day on which you have received our declaration of acceptance. If you have agreed a fixed date for the delivery with us (e.g. for a specific event), the delivery will take place at the agreed delivery time.
§ 7 Right of Withdrawal
We would like to point out that we only offer goods in our range that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by you is decisive, or which are clearly tailored to your personal needs. According to § 312g Abs. 2 Nr. 1 BGB you are not entitled to a right of withdrawal in these cases.
§ 8 Items that cannot be delivered
If, exceptionally, we do not accept an order because an item you ordered is no longer available, we will inform you immediately. In this case, we will refund any payments made.
§ 9 Unaccepted and uncollected packages
We reserve the right to charge EUR 8 for the costs incurred (e.g. for processing, packaging, freight) for unaccepted and uncollected packages. We are not entitled to such a right if you can prove to us that we incurred no costs or only lower costs.
§ 10 Warranty
Unless expressly agreed otherwise, your warranty claims are based on the statutory provisions of sales law (§§ 433 ff. BGB).
§ 11 Retention of title
The goods remain our property until full payment has been made.
§ 12 Dispute Resolution Procedure
The European Commission has provided a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find under the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ . We are legally obliged to provide this information. However, we do not participate in this type of dispute resolution.
Section 13 Applicable Law
German law shall apply to all disputes arising from or as a result of this agreement, to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention. This choice of law only applies to the extent that non-mandatory applicable consumer protection regulations of the state in which the consumer has his habitual residence at the time of his order are withdrawn.